Monday, September 9, 2013

newsflash, new biz

It's finally time I tell you... I started a biznass. I've been working on Jennifer Risk Interiors for a while... ya know, behind the scenes, making everything look aight. But now that it's out in the open, I can be like YAY I'M SO EXCITED.
JR interiors

Jennifer Risk Interiors is my own version of interior design. It's interiors with a twist. My philosophy is simple. When you walk in your front door you should absolutely love what you see. You should love every ounce of it. The details should sing to you. You should get excited about your umbrella stand. You should catch yourself standing in the middle of your living room starting at your bookcase because you love it so much. It flows, it functions, and you love it. That's the kind of love that I can help you attain. And I believe this is attainable on any kind of budget. 

Here's what I'm offering:

No comments:

Post a Comment