Friday, April 22, 2011

campaign dresser night stands

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack.




I found these at the thrift store, $40 for both. So ugly and in need of some love. 


IMG_0540

I need two new night stands because I am about to embark on a master bedroom overhaul. I've had the same night stands since I was living in New York, which means I was 13 and under, which means that was 14 years ago..... it's time.

My inspiration for sexy-grown-up-night-stand-project?
Check it out:
Black lacquered campaign chests

Nightstand-Bedroom-Set-Collection-by-Lexington

_MG_7591AA-1

(Last picture is from Marcus Design Inc. She is amazing.)


I'll get a move on with this over the weekend.

I have some other projects brewing now that the school year is winding down... keep checking back!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog for googling campaign night stand and I'm loving your blog!

    P.S. today, I bought 2 campaign night stands at a thrift store for $24! I'm going to paint them black like you!

    ReplyDelete