Thursday, January 6, 2011

pink chevron trash can dreams

We have a creepy tash can in our bathroom. 
You have to pee with a devil eyed cow staring at you.
creepy trash can
Ew, not fun.

cow eyes
Also, it doesn't match our bathroom at alllllllll....
marry me
My husband let me have a pink bathroom. "Happy wife, happy life."
I painted the walls Marry Me by Benjamin Moore at the suggestion of a friend.
I have my stepmom's old shower pink lattice curtains from  Schweitzer Linen, and I added hot pink towels from Ikea.

It's heaven.


I want to throw my trash in something I adore. It needs to look like this:
PinkChevron
When I discovered chevron a while back, I fell in love... 
...and then I discovered PINK chevron.

I want to swim in pink chevron.

This is my project for this weekend...


I'm going to use lots of this:
unnamed

And paint it some fab hot pinkness like this:

hbx-decorating-Berger-2-0709-xlg-94892345
(Razzle Dazzle by Benjamin Moore)


....and bathroom life will be complete!

1 comment: